Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Rogers PIN# ? WHAT PIN# ? More of Rogers' oddness

I called Rogers today to check on a couple of innocent points. I was immediately asked for my PIN#. I don't have a PIN#, I said. Well, they said, you need one if we are going to answer any questions.

Hmm, I said - for the last several years, I have not needed a PIN# - is it new? No, they said. Well, how come I don't have a PIN# then, I asked. And the rep was honest enough to say "WE DON'T KNOW, SIR". Once I verified my account in the usual way with my name and address, a PIN# was apparently not needed any more. IDIOTS! This wasted about 10 minutes (with two different reps demanding my non-existent PIN#) before I got my questions answered. And they wonder why customers get ANGRY!!

ROTFLMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - do leave a comment.